Who Can Register

  • Ounalashka shareholders who are at least 18 years old and who are not subject to guardianship or conservatorship orders are eligible to register for MyOC.

What You'll Need to Register

  • ­You need to know your:
    1. Shareholder Identification (ID) number -OR- Social Security Number.
    2. And date of birth
Click here to begin the registration process.

How to Contact Ounalashka Shareholder Affairs

Ounalashka Shareholder Affairs staff are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Alaska time and may be reached at:
(907) 581-1276
If you reach voice mail or send an email, be sure to include your full name, as it appears on your Ounalashka records, along with a good contact number so that staff may follow-up with you by phone. Chin’an!

Loading ...